Phyrexia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Phyrexia

Forum based RPG

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Death's agenda

Go down 
+3
Umbra_Panthera
Gurthoron
Fuzzball
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
physicsgod

physicsgod

Character sheet
Name:
HP:
Death's agenda - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue1/1Death's agenda - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Energy:
Death's agenda - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue1/1Death's agenda - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

Death's agenda - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death's agenda   Death's agenda - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 8:22 pm

Maut looking around says "So should i try to take the crystal out? Seeing as the killing around here is almost done...."
Back to top Go down
Mikhael

Mikhael

PostSubject: Re: Death's agenda   Death's agenda - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 1:50 pm

Kraden picks up the small stone that fell from where the portal lay. With his arcane sight still focused, he examines it for magical interest. He says to Maut in an offhand tone "Sure, go for it."
Back to top Go down
Umbra_Panthera

Umbra_Panthera

Character sheet
Name: Tenebrae Aleranyse
HP:
Death's agenda - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue40/40Death's agenda - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (40/40)
Energy:
Death's agenda - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue35/35Death's agenda - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (35/35)

PostSubject: Re: Death's agenda   Death's agenda - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 11:47 pm

Drolkorn suggests they drag the pit fiends into a closer pile, and begins to do so.

Once they are all close he casts a spell upon them.

Righteous Smite
Evocation (good) - should penetrate damage reduction, therefore deal lethal damage (hopefully killing them)
20 ft radius spread, to include all the pit fiends
16+20+6: 42 to break spell resistance
Will save Dc: 25 for half damage and prevent blindness (4 rounds)
Damage: 100 good damage to evil outsiders or
Damage: 63 good damage to to evil creatures

"So then, what shall we do now?"
Back to top Go down
Gurthoron

Gurthoron

Character sheet
Name: Matt Bonner
HP:
Death's agenda - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue20/20Death's agenda - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
Energy:
Death's agenda - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue16/26Death's agenda - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (16/26)

PostSubject: Re: Death's agenda   Death's agenda - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 7:04 am

"Well, we succeeded in destroying that portal, and so should have drawn some attention. Maut, you might want to take a whack at it anyway. That ray won't keep it down forever," the ghost looks about, studying the fight, "I suppose we could go after another portal, but I was kinda hoping the demons would notice this."
Back to top Go down
Fuzzball

Fuzzball

Character sheet
Name: Calliope
HP:
Death's agenda - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue30/30Death's agenda - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)
Energy:
Death's agenda - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue28/38Death's agenda - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (28/38)

PostSubject: Re: Death's agenda   Death's agenda - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 9:15 am

Kraden examines the stone briefly, discovering nothing about it except that his spell is still active. He hands it over to Maut who crushes it into dust. With the portal down, the demons push, almost as if they had expected it to happen, but the devils retreat from the area in a fairly orderly fashion. The gnome bats both types away, loyally following Kraden until given another order to follow.

Back to top Go down
Umbra_Panthera

Umbra_Panthera

Character sheet
HP:
Death's agenda - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue40/40Death's agenda - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (40/40)
Energy:
Death's agenda - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue35/35Death's agenda - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (35/35)

PostSubject: Re: Death's agenda   Death's agenda - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 8:15 pm

"Well, the devils have retreated from the area, maybe we can find who we are looking for now. I suggest we go back and find out. I have no inclination to fight this war for either side." Drolkorn looks for an easy path back to the devils and heads that way.
Back to top Go down
Mikhael

Mikhael

PostSubject: Re: Death's agenda   Death's agenda - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 3:01 pm

"Indeed, with the devils at a temporary disadvantage we may have luck. Any thoughts on how to find her, or indicate to demons we aren't here for war?" Kraden walks alongside Drolkorn as he speaks.
Back to top Go down
Umbra_Panthera

Umbra_Panthera

Character sheet
HP:
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Death's agenda   Death's agenda - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 10:36 pm

"I think the best way is to ask, we did just help the devils close one of the sources of their enemy. I do not think we can indicate to the demons we aren't here for war though, being as we just cut off an avenue of their retreat. Do demons retreat? I vaguely recall something about there being a great deal more demons than devils, maybe that means they don't retreat." Drolkorn sighs, "Ending up in that river did not do wonders for my memory. I have a few more kabang spells that might convince them war with us is not worth it though, if they choose to object to our continued presence."
Back to top Go down
Umbra_Panthera

Umbra_Panthera

Character sheet
HP:
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Death's agenda   Death's agenda - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 9:46 pm

Drolkorn approaches the nearest camp of demons and calls out to them, "We are looking for a Mishgrinna, anyone know where we can find her?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Death's agenda   Death's agenda - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Death's agenda
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Phyrexia :: In Character Threads :: It begins-
Jump to: